To qualify for a Maternity Benefit Claim, you will need to have at least 3 monthly contributions within a 12 month period
immediately prior to the semester of childbirth or miscarriage. The claim is only valid for the first 4 deliveries or miscarriages only.
To check if you are qualified for a maternity benefit, please contact us on 0207-930-4091.
Please download the maternity benefit forms pack below. Your name and SSS account should match your name on all the
documents submitted. Failure to provide any of the required documents below will result to the delay or possibly rejection
of your application.
Requirements are as follows:
- Maternity Notification Form or Mat-1
- Maternity Reimbursement Form or Mat-2
- Obstetrical History Form
- Letter of Authorization for Banks Form
- Valid Philippine Passport Photocopy (mother)
- Pregnancy Ultrasound (photocopy)
- Discharge papers from the hospital (if Normal delivery)
- Operating room record or Theatrical Report (if Cesarian delivery)
- Fetal death certificate (if Miscarriage)
- Histopathology (if Miscarriage)
- Birth certificate photocopy and/or Report of Birth from Phil. Embassy (child)
- Photocopy of your SSS ID card (optional)
It is advised that you contact us before sending off your application form. Also, if you need
more info about your SSS accounts, feel free to call us on 0207-930-4091.